I am looking for a program that asks a user to accept some Terms & Condition's post-login.
I know I can use the
legalnoticetext but that is pre-login, and I want the program to ask the user after login. Also, these 2 registry entries do not allow someone to deny them, they can only click 'OK'.
- Asks for acceptance post-login (because I don't want to mess with any system files, which I would if I had it pre-login)
- Logs which user agrees and denies
- Logs user off (and displays message) if the user clicks 'I disagree'
- Runs on Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Be a maximised program that is relatively hard to close without accepting or denying (i.e. no icon on taskbar, no close button etc.) but if there is a way to make the program absolutely unclosable, for example if the program could disable the keyboard when opened, then that would be great!
Bonuses (not necessary!):
- Allow to put my own logo on the screen that asks this
- Allow me to choose whether it says 'I Agree' and 'I do not agree' (or similar) or something else