I'm looking for a software that is capable of connecting to a MSSQL server, execute queries and produce graph, chart or table based on the result returned.
I understand that Reporting Server is able to do this but I'm looking for something simpler. Below are my requirements:
- Has an UI interface
- Has option to insert your own MSSQL query and then execute the query at specified database
- Has a database and the ability to store results from the query
- Able to generate tables, charts, graphs, etc and these elements must be customizable
- Able to schedule tasks and execute the queries on specified schedule
- Either open source or one time payment