I'm looking for a video player which runs on GNU Linux (Ubuntu 16.04, most importantly) and fulfills these criteria:
- Can play several videos at once.
- Does not misbehave if the file it's playing gets deleted / moved. So it should not stop playing the video (I'm not aware of any video player which does this.), suddenly have 100% CPU load (VLC does this.), nor do anything else stupid. It should just continue playing the video (like MPV does).
- Can play videos full-screen.
- It's possible to skip in intervals of a few seconds. I don't care by which means (scroll wheel, arrow keys, other keys), just not via on-screen buttons, and I don't care whether it's 3 s, 5, s, or 10 s, just not like 30 s or 10% of the video or 1 frame at a time.
- Can play videos at 1.5 times normal speed.
MPV satisfies all but the last criterion, but I don't know of any video player which satisfies all of them.
Ideally, it should close itself once the video its playing finished, but this is optional.