I need a free code editor for MacOS. I'm currently using Komodo Edit 10, which is the closest to what I need but it crashes too much to be used seriously.
Here's what I'd like :
- Light (not a full IDE, I don't care about FTP support etc... just want fast loading)
- Support of common webdev languages (PHP, JS, html/css...)
- Basic autocompletion
- Emmet support
- A view of ALL methods and properties if the file is a PHP or JS class (currently using NST plugin for komodo : exactly what I need but now dead and buggy)
- Smart shortcuts and custom shortcuts. The editor with the best shortcuts management to me is notepad++ for windows. I'd mostly like the following :
- Line / Block commenting/uncommenting with the SAME shortcut. Editors often use a different shortcut to comment a selection or just a line and this is just stupid.
- Line swapping. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a simple line swap to invert a line with the line before. Without moving the custor, obviously
- A fast EMMET selector expansion. Emmets plugins for komodo are ridiculous, it's faster to type everything myself than to wait for it to expand a simple selector...
I thinks that's all.
I tried a lot of editors and I can't find this class view thing !