I'm developing some algorithms in Python to analyze scientific data. Since there will be constant improvement to the algorithms, I'd like to roll these out to scientists in a company project team via a web app. I have some experience in Python, but very little in web technologies. I'm hoping for suggestions as to the best approach, web framework, CMS, etc. Here are some requirements.
- Run within a company intranet
- Able to upload data files via a file dialog
- Able to store files in a database with searchable metadata
- Able to execute algorithms written in Python
- Able to display results in plots and tables
- Able to export result data files to users computers
- Sufficient documentation and learning resources to allow a non-web developer to implement