I was wondering if anyone has any good tips regarding any existing self-hosted tools for providing user interface design feedback. E.g. similar to Invision, Notable, Bounce...
- A way for users to provide feedback on uploaded screenshots by clicking a part of the image or selecting a certain area of the image.
Optional / ideally:
- Version control on images.
- Possibility to save image / collection of images to disk, with annotations to e.g. PDF, JPG or similar.
- Possibility to group images in projects.
- Possibility to have threads of comments (e.g. one user posts comment, which another user replies to).
- Possibility to mark comments as open/solved.
- Possibility to tag comments with e.g. groupings (e.g. "usability").