I have done many Java projects in the past and recently I have been working on python projects out of a git repo. I liked git so much I would like to start applying it my Java projects, but I would still like to work out of a Java IDE. I would like to know if there is a Java IDE that does the following:
- Can clone a project given the ssh/http address.
- Can run git commands (checkout, status, push, pull, ect).
- Can show a network graph of the project commits.
- Can add and unadd files to be committed.
- Can easily checkout, commit, and push new branches.
Even if it has only some of these features, it would be great to hear about it.