I’m in a situation where the number of tasks for current projects and the number of potential projects has increased to such an extent that it’s impossible to track everything with Trello.
I’m looking for a task tracker with the following requirements.
- Number of users up to 20 people + 1 super user with extended rights
- Separation of roles (manager, admin etc.) with flexible rights
- The ability to share projects for specific users
- Customization of the interface for employees
- Email or SMS notifications
- Separation of tasks by status (e.g. task, test, completed, bug)
- Ticket assignment
- Option to choose a ticket from the number of unassigned
- Number of hours to implement the ticket
- The ability to set the cost per hour separately for each employee
- Statistics on users and projects
- Attachments for each ticket + discussions like in Trello
- Checklists for each ticket like in Trello
- Ability to indicate the cost of the project
- Time tracker out of the box / connection of an external time tracker
- Connection to git / github repositories with the commit for the ticket
- Chat with employees
- Notification system for employees
- Free or low-cost
Trello is not bad and part of my requirements can be implemented here, but maybe there’s something more full-fledged and functional. Cloud based preferably. Any suggestions?