Sometimes I want to see where I took a picture.
- For instance, it was a good restaurant and I am trying to find it again.
- Or I want to see how an interesting building I shot a picture of looks from above.
- Or I want to quickly check whether the picture is correctly geotagged.
So, I would love to have this tool:
- Have the picture open in any gallery app or file browser
- Press the Share button
- Press "Show on map"
- (The first time choose what map app you want to open with)
- The map app you selected opens on the right coordinates
- Free, ideally open source
- Compatible with at least the default gallery and Google Maps, ideally more