I am organizing a team of our local tennis club. Last year I used Doodle and this time I tried Google Docs. The feedback was negative. I personally like Google Docs, but up to now I used it only on PC, not on a mobile device.
I received this positive feedback:
- Google Docs shows the text and the table well
I received this negative feedback (from people who tried to edit the Google Docs link via an Android mobile device):
- You see a big "install app" message again and again
- Without installing an app it's impossible or hard to edit content
I created a copy of the document you can try it out: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y1CHf3BCc01u_fJJerhrWj9aeuFqPSDpWSry_oMaDIg/edit?usp=sharing
Is there an alternative to Google Docs like I use it?
- simple to use
- no installation needed to use
- wish: No "Please install App to have more features" message
- self-hosting or commercial: I don't care
- Price limit: 1 $/€ per month
- Text is enough, no uploading of images needed
- It would be nice if you could edit tables (but maybe pure text would work, too)
- team work should be possible, but in my case it is enough if only one person can edit at the same time