Current we use Trello for project management of tasks, along with Gantt charts drawn in Google Sheets. The problem is that this is all associated to a project, but our team runs up to 10 projects at a time so the Gantt charts drawn this way don't give us a global overview to try and see clashes and plan resources.
What we'd like to do is have one tool that can combine Kanban tasks and link them to Gantt chart lines. The tool should also allow us to see an overlay of all the Gantt charts so that we can have a global overview of all our projects.
So far I've been looking at the following :
- Project Place - Notes : Looks like it might do, but looking for other options also
- Zenkit - Notes: Looks like it might do, don't think Gantt charts are a live feature yet, but they are in a roadmap... Looking for other options also
- Wrike - Notes: Looks like it might do, but looking for other options also
- Elegantt (Gantt charts for Trello board. Notes : doesn't allow you to see a global overview of all projects)
- Team Gantt - Notes: Gantt charts only no direct integration with native or 3rd party Kanban boards