I've been working with postfix and stuff earlier, but postfix has the negative point of insane configuration, etc.. Although I got it working in older projects, I don't want to use it anymore.
I'm looking for the lightest and easiest linux mailserver software allowing me:
- multiple virtual domains and users via database
- transport layer security, preferably with PFS
- spam filter and anti-virus
- easily letting me combine with or better, has already integrated, SMTP (also with secure layer)
- quota is nice to have but not a must-have