I'm trying to find a "to-do" list type app for Android to replace a couple other apps I had on my old phone; I was never able to find one that did what I wanted, so I'm trying to crowdsource it a bit and see if anyone knows about a list app with these features (in no particular order):
- Supports to-do checked/unchecked item lists.
- Can sort lists alphabetically, based on check state, and both.
- Supports multiple lists.
- Allows list items to span lists (e.g. superset-subset; cherry-picked items).
- Option for spanned list items to inherit their checked/unchecked status.
- Will work without net access.
- Small footprint, minimal permissions.
Ad supported is okay; I have no problem paying a reasonable price for it though. I've written Android apps before (I could write this if i had the time) and I appreciate the effort involved (especially by an individual).