I want a source code editor with the following features
- Must support C, C++, Java, Ruby Python and Django and its HTML templating language
- Must not be very heavy, avg. memory usage 100M
- The editor must be good looking, have nice fonts and easy to use (much like elementary OS or macOS)
- Must be avaliable for Ubuntu and Arch
- Also it must auto-complete for functions, modules names and variables for the standard library at least
Must be free-of-charge or have a free student license avaliable. May or may not be open source.