My friend and I are developing a C software, he's developing it on Windows, I'm contributing and I use Xubuntu. As far as I know, Qt supports C++ and not C, and as far as I know GTK sucks on Windows, and I heard horror stories of people developing GTK software on Windows. I'm looking for:
- A cross-platform C GUI (Windows, Linux and Mac, 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Free and open source, I do not want to worry about licensing
- Modern looking
- Easy to learn, I want to learn it quickly
- Well documented, and has sample applications (examples)
- Support team or forums with active members or active IRC channel
- Big bonus if I don't have to download an SDK in order to use a GUI library, all I want is to create some windows with few buttons.