Does anyone know of an alerting system that has at least the following features
- Receive alert via email or API
- Able to send alert to various channels such as email, SMS, phone, instant message (such as Telegram, Whatsapp etc.)
- Able to add user and put them in groups
- Send out alert to different groups of users based on the levels or tags
- Able to configure rules based on levels or tags in email/API, for example,
- low - use email, send to level 1 team
- medium - use SMS, send to level 1 + manager
- high - use phone, call level 1
If the above functions are available as part of a bigger package such as a monitor software, that's fine. However, it should be able to function just as an alerting system.
The system can be self-hosted or SAAS.
If self-hosted, it should be open source and runs on Linux.
If SAAS, the pricing should be itemise and not by tiers. By this I mean if I have 53 configurations and sent 17 alerts, I'm charged for that. I should not need to pay a 100 config, 50 alert package monthly.