Slightly more than boilerplate text – which it performs admirably – I use the incomparable Ditto clipboard manager.
It allows me to store multiple clipboard copies and past them when I want, which is invaluable. Plus, of course, your desired boilerplate, plus is it is free, works with images & much, much, more:
Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each
item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items
at a later time. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that
can be put on the clipboard, text, images, html, custom formats, .....
• Easy to use interface
• Search and paste previous copy entries
• Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
• Data is encrypted when sent over the network
• Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
• Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
• Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
• Display thumbnail of copied images in list
• Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
• UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
• Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
It also lets you edit stored clips, pin "sitcky" clips, autodelete old or duplicate clips ...
64 bit available , as is a portable version.
Obligatory screenshot :