i'm wondering why you just look for a desktop-application or a paid web-service?!?
IMHO the best would be your own web-service! - therefor i never tried something like and have no experiences with the solutions you mentioned... but the advantages are obvious:
- you are platform independent, just a browser is needed
- you are device independent; you can also accomplish some tasks in your holidays with your smartphone or even a public surf-station
- you are not restricted or charged by messages and/or subscribers
- you don't have to hand over your costumers data to a third party
HINT: in some countries you are not allowed to do so, if they not explicitly allowed you to do so.
the concrete software i can recommend is phpList:
- it is foss under AGPL, therefor it is free of charge and if you lack some functions you are allowed to extend it in every possible way
- multilingual, translated into 30+ languages
- you can import/export, manage and organize your subscribers
- subscribers can opt-out and opt-in by themselves and also update their own data and subscription preferences
- mails can be personalized and written as text and html
- you can use and manage several templates
- decide exactly how you handle bounces
- campaigns can be scheduled
- analyze your campaigns with inbuilt statistics
- and you can try a demo at: http://demo.phplist.org/lists/admin/
and at the end, if you have a website with with more than just a simple html-site, i bet you have already everything you need (*AMP-server) to run phpList.
if you need help with the manual installation, they also provide a very detailed tutorial on their site.