I'm very interested in SVGs, and I regularly write them as raw code on my iPad. My managed iPad—I can only install a specific list of whitelisted apps.
If I want to, for example, upload it to a website that doesn't support/allow SVGs, this is the fastest method that I know:
- Email the code to myself.
- Log on to my home computer (for time on which I compete with my 2 brothers).
- Convert the code to an SVG file there—I need to use an ASCII->hex converter and then a hex->downloadable file converter for this.
- Now I can convert it into a PNG.
- Sometimes I'm using something that the converter doesn't support, such as anonymous filters. In this case I have to backtrack, replace it with a workaround, and repeat steps 3 and 4 to fix it.
I'm really annoyed by having to do this every time. Is there an online tool to directly convert SVG code into a PNG?