I am looking for a 3D chess game which I can freely manipulate. It is best defined by excluding features a normal chess game has
- NOT have a KI that performs moves
- NOT check for correctness of moves (e.g. horse must go 2+1)
- NOT check for mate positions
- NOT limit the number of characters on the board
- NOT perform statistics
- to position all characters freely (one character per cell, not anywhere)
- to add characters whenever I like
- to add invalid characters (e.g. 5 kings)
- a totally reduced UI, just a chess board, nothing else
- a nice 3D view with shadows. Should not look too ugly.
- Windows (7+) support
- it to be gratis or cheap (less than 20 USD)
- be able to rotate the view
Something like this would be ok:
I think you got it.