I want to know if there is a good, handy and especially open source Monitoring Tool for Linux Server. I only have SSH and HTTPS access to the server (I don't have a GUI or physical Access).
- Web Interface for the "Host" System which also can run on Smartphones
- Detailed list of Services of a specific server
- Event-Log capturing(it would be nice if it could easily filter the errors and warnings
- Monitoring of Network, Hardware and special Software(if its running) + Ports(if they are in use)
- Secured Access
- E-Mail alert over an external E-Mail Server
I use Debian 8 Wheezy.