I'm on windows 10, using foxit free version, looking to switch since it doesn't support saving sessions, I saw many alternatives with fancy features but I'm not sure I want any of them. The features I'm looking for must be included in the free version, maybe by using a plugin.
- Must be free, works well on windows 10 64 bit and active development
- Support zooming in and out, opening multiple pdfs in different tabs and the ability to restore a session and ability to remember the last page opened before closing the PDF
- Ability to highlight text and take notes and write (like foxit, but unlike adobe free)
- Ability to save multiple sessions, each session containing multiple PDF tabs.
- Optional: EPUB support, but I don't really care about it
- Optional: Ability to sign documents, but I don't really care about it
- Lightweight and ability to search
If I can't find an answer, I'm going to buy acrobat pro, which I believe has most of the features and I'm going to try something like this Or I would try to pick one from my previous question, but I asked first, since it's a different OS with different requirements. Mendeley seems my best bet but I don't know if they support saving sessions.
Please don't comment, if you are sure that software x saves sessions then at least I will upvote it even if the software sucks. 3 users posted 3 comments, I installed all 3 software and none saved sessions.