I'm a user of OmniFocus, but I'm using an outdated version b/c I'm too annoyed to buy the update for another $40.
I could use a recommendation for a project management tool that can do the following:
- Allows tasks and sub tasks "within tasks" (therefore "Things" is out)
- Some kind of iphone/ipad/Apple Watch integration
- Possible to email tasks to the system
- No need for collaboration or time-tracking
- No problem to pay for it of course, but I don't want to pay a monthly subscription.
I wouldn't think it would be that difficult, but most apps I found are either "Flat" to do lists with no sub-lists possible or else extremely complex programs meant for collaboration with large teams.