I am looking for software that will allow a timeline feed to be generated around match events.
The style is similar to the “Storify” news room type solution, with some differences that Storify does not produce today.
Essentially we would want:
- The “story” itself to be the match, and a series of events occurring down a timeline.
- Each event would be a distinct content bubble that would be able to contain specific component based layouts. I.e. a chunk of HTML with a corresponding CSS, that is able to be authored through a simple process.
- The event would also need to be automatically submitted to social media.
- The event could be of N number of customisable events such as “Red Card”, “Yellow Card”, “Goals” etc
- Events can be originated either from the authors in the match box, or from an upstream feed such as Opta Sports
- When events are received from upstream, they can be further enriched by the authors.
- Customisable authorable components, so that a new event can be added quickly with all or partial details.
- Video and Audio Components, or the ability to produce custom components
- Video and Audio CDN an advantage, at minimum able to be integrated with services such as Ooyala, Brightcove, Adobe Dynamic media etc.
Does anyone know of something that covers this list, or is customisable from the box, or is it all just a pure custom job?