I am searching for an open source document management system to:
- Add my GIS (Geographic information System) documents.
(All kinds of files: .shp ,.mdb, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, .gdb, .tiff, .bmp, .dwg)
- Store them on cloud storage (I don't have my own server).
- No space limit or document number limit.
- Backup and restore my documents.
- Document workflows.
- Email notification for each change.
- Version control.
- Operate on Windows 7 and 8.
- I don't need sharing and authorization options
I found OpenKM, Dokmee, Zoho Docs, LogicalDOC, NOOMAC Document File Manager, EisenVault, and Doccept but these are all not free.
Where can I find a free open source one?