- A hybrid mobile framework that doesn't use NPM as its package manager, and hopefully doesn't rely on NodeJS.
- Open source, no commercial restrictions
- Can be deployed on Android and IOS
- Have native capabilities (Like access to GPS).
- Doesn't rely on Cordova
- Actively developed and hopefully has a decent community, either on StackOverflow or in forums, and decent documentation.
It doesn't have to be HTML/CSS/JS, I know many programming languages, pretty much any language is fine as long as it's not VB.net/C# and as long as I can publish cross platform apps. And I'm not interested in game engines such as Corona.