I am in the process of evaluating Infobyte's Faraday tool and putting it into use for pentesting and collaboration with my colleagues. The idea is great but the app seems to be in the early stages of development and testing. I would like to consider alternatives, the ideal tool featuring:
- Multi-user, central access to vulnerability assessment / pentesting results
- Web based interface preferred (client access via browser), not essential
- Import and manage data from popular infosec tools
- Customisable web-based dashboard for colleagues, clients
- Client report document generation, editable
Any suggestions / experience with alternative packages would be appreciated.