I'm looking for a wiki software that:
- Strong search capabilities (include search text on images)
- Paste images directly from clipboard (no need for intermediate file)
- Must not require internet access (nor send off information to remote server)
- Self-hosted (Can be accessed by multiple machines from LAN)
Nice to have:
- Tagging (add a bunch of tags to a topic and filter / browse per tag)
- book-like organization (like evernote/onenote: categories, sections, sub-sections)
- Easy to upgrade
- Support for Markdown
Trying to solve:
Create a knowledge base for a team of 2-5 people.
NOTE: I already tested ZimWiki and TiddyWiki and they don't meet reqs 1 and 2.