I'm looking for a simple way to make forms or survey that save information in spreadsheets or in a database on the local computer. Google forms are great, but they don't work offline. Anybody have ideas for something that could work on Windows? (Not Android as mentioned in this post.)
- Free, gratis & open source
- Cross Platform, Windows, OS-X & Linux
- LibreOffice Base provides wizards to help users who are new to database design (or just new to the software) to create tables, queries, forms and reports.
- Results can be output in a number of formats including pdf.
- Of course you also get a full office suite as a part of the bundle.