I'm going to start a web application that needs to show data using PERT charts from a given dataset.
In your opinion which is the best/most suitable to use? Have you already did such a choice? As a note I can tell you that the application will be developed almost certainly using Angular.
- The ability to change the content of the nodes dynamically - for example, we want to use them to display numbers, strings, but also charts (line, bar, ...) and images.
- To have draggable nodes with the ability to save their position for future usage.
- It would be nice to have edges that can be modified if they overlap with nodes, i.e. by adding a break point to the edge and dragging with the mouse.
- The library license must allow commercial use
- Free or paid solution (no price limit yet since we are in design stage)