I'm looking for an iOS app to automatically backup photos. Perfect would be a solution which backups the photos to a server (e.g. a Raspberry PI) in my local network (via WiFi). But I'm also thinking about cloud-based solutions like Dropbox or GoogleDrive.
The most important points are:
- run automatically in the background
- only sync if WiFi is available
- possibility to access the photos on Linux and macOS (e.g. for importing in digiKam or Apple Photos)
Interesting (minor) questions:
- If a photo is removed from the backup will it be re-synced or not?
- How well does it handle meta data (like geo location)?
- Are videos or "Live Photos" supported?