Basically I just want to view Amazon by category but then it shows books I already have.
- Platform: Any; really don't care - browser extension, web-app, desktop app whatever. except Mac/iOS.
- Pricing: Free would be great but anything
- Country selectable (required: unless open-source in which case I can hard code to swap between - ugly option but I'd take it)
- Hide bought items (required: However the method that it determines what you own I'm fine with being basically anything other than single item data entry - good: read my amazon history. best: read my Kindle or Calibri library)
- Bonus: regex hide/show abilities
- Bonus: customize number of results to show per page
- Output: Really don't care - sure it'd be nice to have a groovy GUI but heck even if it just output a comma separated list that'd be fine.
- Bonus: Open Source - if open source/source code available the other requirements are slightly laxer as I can extend (especially the how for adding bought items).