I'm looking for a program for Windows to manage "library" of files/folders that:
- allows adding text comments to files/folders,
- allows browsing the folders/files so I could read the comments easily.
- Saving comments to plain txt files would be a plus.
- Adding data while appending text to a comment would be a plus.
- Adding tags to files/folders and searching within files/folders managed by the program would be a plus
I found dmFileNote but it costs 15$, I am looking for software specifically at or under $5 (free is best) but open to suggestions.