I have an open-source Java project in a mercurial repository, hosted on Bitbucket. I am looking for a basic hosted continuous integration service that can build my project and run unit tests whenever I push to the Bitbucket repo. Since the project is a tiny open-source tool, I am looking for a free solution.
So, to summarise:
- Automatic builds and JUnit tests whenever I push to Bitbucket
- Free for public open-source projects
- Integrates with Bitbucket
- Supports mercurial repositories
- Supports ant build scripts (optional)