I am currently in the process of creating a photo booth which will be used at a wedding.
People need to be able to enter the booth, take photos, and then either have them printed then or request prints later.
the hardware I currently have is:
- PC (Currently has windows installed)
- Monitor (touch screen)
- Android tablet
- Many peripherals such as; Speakers, keyboards, mice, etc..
Is there any free software or operating systems which I can use to make the experience as authentic as possible?
The basic requirements are
- Simple to use (Elderly/non-tech savvy users)
- Able to store all photos taken so I can print later or supply digital images
Extra features that would be nice:
- Share to social media
- Get the image emailed to yourself
- Print after taking the photo
If more information is required, please, let me know.