What are the current state of the art FREE Java Gui design tool for commercial use?
Requirements for the software:
- Provides a good GUI for pulling things together
- Free for commercial use
- Can be integrated with Eclipse
- user-friendly with up-to-dated modules
- active community on questions and answers
- open-sourced is preferred
- Maintained (updated at least once every two years)
- Desktop application. (for Ubuntu and Window)
- Last but not least, this is the most important, can incoporate it with maven project.
Note: This old closed StackOverflow question mentions Window Builder Pro but it has not been updated for 2 years.