This encryption software needs to:
- run on Windows
- install a mail proxy that would run locally
- allow you to select the strength of your key up to 10240 bits
- has a one-use scratchpad for entropy
- possibly be made in Australia
- allow you to exchange keys through mail as well (not recommended)
Does anyone recall the name of the encryption software made in Australia, popular in the early 2000s? I can't recall the name for the life of me. The software was called something like mail-crypt or crypt-mail or secure-mail or mail-secure.