Curious if anyone knows if there is a product out there that helps business folks manage values in a database without needing any coding knowledge.
I am building an app that will serve as the main client interface. I want business folks to be able to update the database so that the app has up to date info.
Parse's data browser let's you add/update/search/filter your data and it's basically the same complexity as a spreadsheet.
- You can add a new row
- Update different values to the row. It helps you structure your input. Eg dates have a calendar picker.
- Search for a certain phrase across all columns.
- Filter a column/ search on one column.
- On search results, you can update the values.
- You can't push some buttons to destroy the database/ needs to be business focused not programmer focused. Simple/clean UI is a must.
Is there any other products out there that is like that? Just curious to know beyond Parse if there is additional options.