I have people that want to send me files ranging from 500MB to 3GB in size. I want a simple server I can setup behind nginx such that they can have a simple file upload interface.
- Simple file upload form
- Ability to run through nginx as reverse-proxy (ability to set a custom listen port is fine)
- Ability to recieve files up to 4GB in size
- Runs on Ubuntu Linux
Would be nice:
- Progress bar on upload form
- Estimated time remaining to complete upload
- Password-protected (if not I can do it in nginx config)
- Limits on total space used and per-file limit
- Stores files on Amazon S3
- Uses Ruby on Rails
Similar to Upload and store large files but I don't care what language it's in.
I did find simple-recieve however it seems updates to packages it depends on have broken it and I don't know enough about Node.js to fix it. Project seems to be abandoned.