I want to count the amount of times someone died during the course of a video. My idea to do this was to count the amount of times the death noise (always the same sound) occurs. Now sitting down and counting for an hour or two myself would be very tedious, and seems to be pretty inefficient anyway. This led me to wonder, is there any free software out there that could do this for me?
This software would have to
- Be able to count the amount of times the death noise occurs
- Be either very quick, or 100% independent so once started I can leave it running
- Have no virus / come without additional software
- Preferably be ad-free
- Be completely downloadable/free
- Be compatible with Windows 10
Does anybody know of software that does this efficiently?