All online meeting planners I could find have only one start/end.
What I want instead:
- Each person can enter their available slots, they are shown as seen above.
- Each person sees days/hours in their own timezone.
- Available gratis as an online service
- No need to provide anyone's email or other information, only the slots
- At least 2 attendees, bonus for support for more
- Doodle shows timeslots as a list, not in a days+hours view like above, not intuitive.
- agreeadate.com requires your email address
- TimeBridge requires Google authentication and wants to "Know the list of people in your circles"