Is there an open source application that automates GUI operations? I'd like to automate GUI applications that are not web-based. I want the application to possibly recognize screenshots and locations. But I'd settle for an application that issues tab and enter key in succession. I want an application to automate operations of diverse Windows applications including RDP sessions to other servers.
- Free, Gratis & Open Source
- Linux, OS-X & Windows
- Comes with its own IDE
- Works even with problems like windows, buttons, etc, not being in a consistent position - as long as they look the same they can be identified.
- Does not need to know resource IDs, etc.
- Can issue:
- Double Click
- Type keyboard input, etc.
- conditional actions e.g. if this icon is found click it, etc.