I program on Linux (CentOS), OS X and Windows, primarily in C and C++. I've used Eclipse CDT on CentOS, and it's decent, but I find I prefer Visual Studio.
The issues I have with Eclipse CDT are that it still doesn't fully support C++11 (code that compiles using g++ with no errors or warnings is marked as wrong in the IDE). Find and replace or just find doesn't work as well as Visual Studio.
- Find and replace works like Visual Studio on Windows
- C++11 and C++14 syntax support
- Integration with Mono C#
- Generating UML class diagrams
- Code Folding
- Possible integration with GNU g++
- Possible integration with Java
- Full debugging capability
- Cross-platform on Linux, OS X and Windows