I found so many selenium wrappers for python... It's very hard to choose...
But I know what I want - something like Selenide or Capybara. Are there any alternatives in Python world?
The following "features" are needed:
- jQuery-style selectors, e.g.:
showPasswordChkbox = $(".show-pasword")
- should style asserts:
- Ajax support: each "should" always waits for its Condition to happen (with aibility to set timeout directly if needed), e.g.:
- straightforward and easy way to implement own conditions that can be used in shoulds
- Autostart browser
- clear error messages: what element was looking, of what selector, why fail? actual value?
- screenshots per each failed "should" with link to screenshot in produced error message
- [desired] screenshots per each should with ability to set context and then get all "screenshots per context"