I wrote a file synchronization tool, and I want to check whether it crashes when some file/folder operations happen.
- Create/move/rename/delete files and folders of various sizes
- Keep doing that alone for days, at a high pace
- All within a single designated folder (sub-folders are OK)
- Never use more than 1 GB of disk space
- Bonus if all operations are logged (optional)
It can be a tool designed for this, or any tool that happens to fit these requirements.
- The tools at https://github.com/google/file-system-stress-testing/blob/master/docs/monkeytesting.md are all static except CRASHME which gives random input to a program, not random file operations.