I'm looking for a Neural Network library, which can be used commercial and ist accessible for c++.
It should contain the following:
- convolutional networks
- multiple learining algorithms(rprop...)
- c++ binding (I want to create c++ applications and use the network as a libary)
I spend the last week looking but I was not able to find one. Some of the things I had a look at:
- tensorflow (but 90% of the functions are only for python)
- fastnn (no convolutional networks)
- opennn (seems outdated, many erros while building vs2015)
- and many more(opencv ...)
I also had a quick look at eblearn, which seems to be quite restrictive, and convnet which might be slow and have some licence problems.