I want to download all Tumblr posts I liked.
What to backup?
- For text/quote/link/chat posts: it must download the main content (i.e., text resp. a link).
- For photo posts (including photosets): it must download the high-res image(s).
- For audio/video posts: it should download the media, but this is not required.
- Bonus points if the download contains …
- … text added to photo/audio/video posts.
- … source URL and/or reblog URL (on which I liked the post).
- … metadata like publication date, tags, likes count, notes count.
The format doesn’t matter (as long as it can be read/opened by common tools).
- If it’s a local client: it should be FLOSS and run on GNU/Linux.
- If it’s a web service: it should work without having access to my account. So it should use the public list available from <https://www.tumblr.com/liked/by/