I often show my phone screen to people:
- to show an app to my boss
- to show my vacation pictures to a relative
Unknowingly, other friends send me very personal messages at the same time, and they appear on the screen, resulting in awkward moments:
Is there an app to disable these popups?
- Widget to disable/enable with a single touch.
- Free, ideally open source.
- Block popups from Facebook Messenger at least. Bonus if it disables all communication apps popups.
- Disabling for N minutes/hours is OK too.
- Having notifications appear in the status bar is OK as long as the content is not shown.
- Requiring root is OK, but bonus if not.