I am looking for a photo management application that will run on Windows 7 and 10. Previously I used Google's Picasa application. It was useful. Then life happened, I got way behind and apparently this application no longer exists.
- Facial recognition is semi-accurate and can automatically offer suggestions
- Metadata for the photos is not modified
- Ability to search by people in photo
- Runs on my local environment and does not require connecting to 3rd party to make face suggestions
- Can handle tens of thousands of photos
- List of photos per tag can be exported
- "Easy" way to select all photos that match search results to copy them to a single location for manipulation for a 3rd party tool (ie. creating mosaics, etc).
Optional (but highly desired)
- Non-face tagging is support (ie. location, date, event, etc) and if this is supported, searching can incorporate these tags as well
For cost, I really liked Picasa's "free", but I am willing to pay a bit. However, there can be no ads in the product if it is free.
I have seen this question and am not impressed with FotoBounce (the only one listed with face recognition) because of it's need for 3rd party integration.