I'm doing a little research related to tools for internal use in medium/large company that allows communication and collaboration among its employees.
I need to build a solution (intranet) that I could host in company's infrastructure (self hosted) and can provide the following features:
- Chat. (Maybe something similar to slack/hipChat/etc.?)
- User profiles
- Forum where employees can submit questions or suggestions where others partners can give feedback, etc.
- Post surveys
- Document Repository / Sharing
- LMS, where employees could take courses or training
- CRM (I know this may not be for internal use)
As far I've seen, I'm 90% sure I won't find one unique tool that meets all these requirements listed, but I'd love to hear some suggestions about which tools I could get and integrate by implementing APIs, syncing users, etc.
PS: It would be interesting to get tools that can be measured, for example to get in some way the grade of employee engagement, participation and so.
Platform: ANY. As I'll have a new server just for this, I'll be able to install Windows, Debian or whatever needed to implement the tools